By now I am sure you heard about the amazing journey I lead to Cambodia.
Leading yoga retreats is one of my greatest passions. And having the opportunity to lead yoga retreats around the world excites me more than anything.
I love to take you to the most fascinating places on the planet–unforgettable locations that promise to change your world view. I curated these special yoga retreats especially for those who crave extraordinary travel experiences, from the sights you see to the foods you eat.
But why a yoga retreat?
There are several reasons. And all of them are listed below. But for me, one of the most special reasons is that my yoga retreats is inviting to all. They all you to show up as you are. You will have the opportunity to peel back your own layers in a fun, inviting and safe environment.
Every moment on a retreat is an opportunity to clear away that which is of no use and stagnant in your life. Check out what one of my students recently said:
“After too many years of just existing and getting through life… I am finally starting to feel back to my true self again. This retreat amplified it enormously!
This retreat made me feel alive again! It cracked my heart wide open and made me feel more love and gratitude than I’ve ever felt before…
And you Aaron, are the pack leader behind that! You encourage and influence people to be true to who they are. Both in and out of practice, you have a way of chipping away at people’s egos to a point where they have no choice but to be their true self. Thank you so very much for being you Aaron!
What a gift!!”
When you travel with me, you’ll meet interesting people from all over the world–a diverse group of traveling companions and gracious hosts along the way. Each retreat journey presents a perfect opportunity to deepen your appreciation for the unique beauty in another culture and to cultivate friendships that last a lifetime. Building and celebrating community is a cornerstone of yoga.
The next time I have a retreat, don’t wait to sign up.
DIVE IN!!! for the adventure of a lifetime.
So here are:
21 Things You You Missed With Yogi Aaron In Cambodia
– A chance to get meet some amazing people from all over the world and feel a part of an amazing community.
– Just for the foodies – go on a very unique bike and eating trip around the city of Siem Reap and Angkor Wat.
– Take time everyday to connect to the sacred part of yourself.
– And receive deep teachings on yoga from Yogi Aaron.
– To have had the opportunity to practice yoga poses in the ancient city of Angkor Wat.
– Get to know some of the happiest people in the world!
– To do something you have never done before! (Okay, to do a lot of things you would have never done before. But this is just one.)
– A chance to get goofy with me in one of the oldest cities of the world.
– Eat fresh food daily made with love.
– Deepen your yoga practice under my watchful eye.
– Take an enormous jump for joy in Angkor Wat!
– And then take an enormous jump into the biggest lake in Cambodia.
– To truly celebrate life and friendships every day.
– Experience a daily yoga practice in a 500 year old Buddhist Temple.
– And connect with a deep spiritual practice.
– And have the opportunity to bring more fun into your yoga practice.
– Explore sacred temples almost 1500 years old!
– Practice yoga with me in a rice patty field.
– Connect with a a tradition dating back nearly 2000 years.
– Receive the blessings from the residents of Angkor Wat.
– To final cross Angkor Wat off your bucket list!
I was part of this incredible experience and cannot find words to describe the depth to which my mind reached during our daily practices.
Aaron, thank you , thank you , thank you for ever.